Here is the information on the December U.S. Embassy Outreach in David. You will already have received this message if you are registered on STEP.
The American Citizen Services (ACS) Unit at the U.S. Embassy in Panama would like to inform U.S. citizens in Western Panama that we will be visiting David, Chiriqui on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 to provide consular services to U.S. citizens.
We will be at the Ciudad de David Hotel in David, Chiriqui from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. on Wednesday, December 10, 2014. We will offer the following services:
– Applications for U.S. passports (these services will be processed in Panama)
– Passport Renewal (adults and minors)
– Adding Pages to Passports (requires surrendering passport)
– Lost or Stolen Passports
– Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status (please bring from I-407 and Permanent Resident Card)
– Voting Registration (Please print and complete the form at: http://registertovote.org/index.html)
1. Please bring photocopies of all documents to be submitted.
2. Please bring the exact cash amount to pay for the service.
3. Please bring completed forms. Please access the following link for information on fees, and forms you need to download, complete and bring: http://panama.usembassy.gov/service.html
A representative from the Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) will be offering the following services:
– Complete proof of life forms (copy of current passport or cedula will be required)
– Medicare enrollment/cancellation (copy of current passport or cedula will be required)
– Application for SS replacement cards (copy of current US Passport)
– Application for new SS card for children under age 12 (copy of US Passport for one of the parents, the child’s copia integra and passport)
– Change of address/residence (copy of current passport or cedula will be required)
– General inquiries
In addition, a representative from the Embassy’s security office will be providing a Presentation on Personal Security Practices on Thursday, December 11, 2014 from 9:00am-10:00am in the Ciudad de David Hotel in David, Chiriqui. This event will be open to the public and all interested U.S. citizens are encouraged to attend.
Please note: No visa services will be provided. Services will be provided on first come – first serve basis.
Thank you for your assistance. We look forward to seeing you.
American Citizen Services
U.S. Embassy Panama