As we view 2013 in our rear view mirror, we bid it a fond farewell. Consider it the ending of all things that troubled you. I do. Consider 2014 the opportunity to accomplish many new things. I do.
I, Lilliam and Koki would like to wish all of the Chiriquí Chatter readers a happy and prosperous new year.
- May it be one filled with patience for those that annoy you.
- May it be filled with forgiveness for those that have hurt you.
- May it be filled with love for all your family and friends (Those you have now and those that you will gain in the future).
- May it be filled with charity for those that are in need.
- May it be filled with tons of laughter and little sadness.
Don Ray, Lilliam and Koki