I am disappointed. I had planned on going on a trip to Coiba at the end of March, with Rey Sanchez. I received the following email from Rey, which indicates that the trip has been postponed until April 27-30. The original post related to the trip is HERE.
I guess the good news for you, is that you can still get in on the trip if you are interested in diving.
Due to not enough interest on our March to April Fun in the Sun and Underwater Adventure trip to Coiba,Golden Frog Scuba will postpone the trip to the end of April 27-30. We hope to see you there.
Please feel free to email if questions arise!!
CHIEF INSTRUCTOR (MSDT)
GOLDEN FROG SCUBA
panama # 507-6618-7045
from u.s. # 602-476-1474